A For the People Malpractice Insurance
We give physicians options for their malpractice insurance and the medical insurance crisis both in Pennsylvania and other states throughout the country has reached epidemic proportions. Others argue that large jury awards in medical malpractice cases and limited tort reform has resulted in outrageous and, in most circumstances, unaffordable malpractice premiums. We will quote many different insurance coverages and make comparisons to get you the best coverage.
“Physician” means an individual licensed to practice medicine or surgery pursuant.
Medical malpractice insurance or medical professional liability coverage is insurance that covers Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Physicians, Dentists, Chiropractors, and other healthcare professionals for indemnity payments (settlements), court costs, and damages associated with a lawsuit for malpractice.
Who can we help?
- Individual Physicians
- Group Practices
- Physician Networks
- Intergrated Health Systems
- Managed Care Organizations
- Allied Health Professionals
- Long-Term Care Organizations/Nursing Homes
- Disease Management Organizations
What we do?
- Physician’s Medical Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- General Property & Casualty Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers Compensation and Employer’s Liability
Our team of professionals wants to give you the best solution for your medical professional liability needs. Please CONTACT US and ask for one of our agents.